Is Pelvic Health PT The Right Path For You?
Let's Find Out Together
Pelvic Health is One of the FASTEST Growing Fields in Physical Therapy! So Why Aren't We Learning About It in PT School?
Here are some facts that we should all be aware of:
- In this moment, millions of people in our global community are suffering in silence with pelvic health dysfunctions that are completely curable, but they don't know where to turn to for help. Seventy-five million Americans are suffering from incontinence, chronic low back pain has reached epidemic proportions globally, and maternal mortality rates are on a steep ascent in the USA. The good news is that pelvic health dysfunctions such as incontinence, back pain, maternal mortality, pain with intimacy, diastasis recti, pelvic organ prolapse, herniations, tailbone pain, etc, do not need to be a part of ANYONE'S story. We need more Pelvic Heath advocates, educators, and clinicians to spread a message of hope and healing to our world. The Academy equips you to be a part of the change our world so desperately needs!
- The APTA defines Physical Therapists as "experts in human movement," but did you know that ALL movement originates from the Pelvic Floor? We're graduating from PT school with a doctorate degree that denotes us as experts in movement, WITHOUT learning about the foundation of human movement! That's pure insanity! The Academy ensures that you become a well-rounded clinician who can treat the WHOLE person!
- The APTA and Herman & Wallace are the two leading organizations that provide Pelvic Health Education, BUT most of the coursework is only available to 3rd year SPTS. You deserve to explore Pelvic Health and decide if it is something you are interested in WAY before that! The Academy welcomes in ANYONE who is interested in exploring Pelvic Health (Pre-PT/OTs, Grad Students, New Grads, and even the curious outside of healthcare!)
- Everyone who moves and has a pelvic floor is a pelvic health patient (psst...that means EVERONE!). All genders and all ages need access to pelvic health services. BUT in the APTA and H&W course curriculum, it may take you years (and lots of $$) before you have the necessary credits/pre-requisite courses to explore Pelvic Health for pediatrics, neuro, oncology, athletes, or our LGBTQ+ community. The Academy offers everything for your exploration NOW at a fraction of the price + no travel or hotel expenses!
Ready to Learn More About The Amazing World OF Pelvic Health PT?
With one-on-one mentorship, community, networking opportunities, and a self-paced deep-dive into all aspects of Pelvic Health, including Pediatrics, LGBTQ+, Men's, and Women's Pelvic Health Needs, The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy is the ONLY place to truly experience Pelvic Health and figure out if it is the right path for you!
THE PELVIC HEALTH KICKSTARTER ACADEMY
GET THE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE THEY AREN'T TEACHING YOU IN PT SCHOOL
The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy is specifically designed to fill the gaps in your PT school education, in order to ensure that you are a true, holistic practitioner and expert in human movement.
- Get access to our nationally recognized Foundational Pelvic Health Course (worth 11 CEUs)
- Receive 1:1 mentorship with a Pelvic Health PT to help plan your PT career and enhance your clinical skills
- Be a part of a networking community of like-minded students and entry-level clinicians
- Take a deep-dive into various niches in Pelvic Health such as Pediatrics, LGBTQ+, Men's, and Prenatal/Postpartum Pelvic Health care
It’s time to find your path in one of the fastest growing areas of Physical Therapy.
Download your official workbook, mark your calendar for our 2 monthly LIVE events, book your 1:1 mentorship calls, sign up for 24/7 Voxer app access to a Pelvic Health PT.
Explore what a Pelvic Health PT does, where they work, and who they serve. Also take a fun personality quiz to discover how tapping into your unique gifts makes you an exceptional PT!
Learn the anatomy/physiology of the pelvic floor and deep core system, get a detailed outline of an external and internal pelvic health assessment, and practice prescribing exercises/interventions like a PHPT.
Discover the tools Pelvic Health PTs use in the clinic and get an in-depth education on the physiology, patient-education, and treatment of 3 of the top pelvic health dysfunctions: Diastasis Recti, Pelvic Organ Prolapse, and Stress Urinary Incontinence.
Learn about finding and applying for PT/PHPT jobs - interviewing strategies, cover letter/resume writing hacks, and how to make sure you are advocating for your worth in your job to avoid burnout.
Start making your career plan and explore the option of pursuing a Pelvic Health Specialty through Herman & Wallace, APTA, or via Residency. Get advice and guidance from PHPTs who have earned socialites through each of the available tracks and determine the perfect path for you (FYI: You do not have to have a specialty certification to practice Pelvic Health PT).
**These are example modules from the CEU course included in both the Discovery and World Changer Package.
To view the Pelvic Health Kickstarter in its entirety, including the Library and the Mini Trainings on Pediatric, Men's, and LGBTQ+ Pelvic Health, send me an email request by clicking on the button below!
Request A Tour
Join our growing community of students and new grads exploring Pelvic Health!
Click on the link below to learn more about The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy and fill out our short + sweet application!
The purpose of the application is to help you learn more about The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy and determine whether it is a good fit for you!
We only accept a select number of students each year. Once you fill out the application and I review it, I'll contact you personally to help you further decide whether The Academy is the right path for you and help get you started!
Are you ready to determine whether Pelvic Health PT could be a part of your calling? Let's find out together!Apply Now
"I feel like I found a direction in PT where I feel like I can truly make a difference. I have been looking for some way to combine a profession with a passion because school has made me almost have regrets/second thoughts about PT and PT school. I can confirm that PHPT has become a passion of mine because I would wake up early on the weekends instead of sleeping in to watch the videos and my eyes were literally always glued to the screen like I was watching a crime show. Especially as the baby of the cohort, I felt special knowing I had this unique opportunity to be surrounded by such high achievers! All in all, I loved it!
Yes, I know it may be money you don't think you have but this is an investment. See what you can do to make it happen because especially as a pre-pt, you don't get opportunities like this. As a tech, you might go through exercises and pick-up things from your own context clues but very rarely do you get to be taught at a grad school level. The way Julia explains these topics is so easy to grasp so even though this is high level content, it is easy to understand. So many things I have learned just blow my mind so if you feel like school isn't enriching and you're down for a challenge, I highly encourage investing in yourself."
Rashika, Pre-PT Student
"This experience has encouraged me to set big goals and do everything within my power to be able to reach them. It provided so many opportunities through one on one mentorship calls, easy-to follow content, learning from experts in the field, and building a community. It was so inspiring to be a part of the very first season filled with so many passionate individuals and such a supportive leader. Previously, I doubted my ability to pursue pelvic health since I did not learn much about it in PT school, and I didn't know where I would find mentorship or guidance. This course has unlocked resources and provided direction to move forward towards achieving my dreams.
If you have any interest in pursuing pelvic health, take the leap and start the academy. The wealth of knowledge you will gain will benefit you whether you decide to become a PHPT or not. The course will prepare you to incorporate pelvic health in your practice no matter the area you practice within."
Bethany, PT Student
IS THE PELVIC HEALTH KICKSTARTER ACADEMY
RIGHT FOR YOU?
The Academy is for Pre-PTs who are passionate about the field of Physical Therapy and want to make their PT School Applications standout by demonstrating proactiveness in exploring one of the fastest growing fields of Physical Therapy (a field that Pre-PTs do not have many opportunities to explore).
The Academy is for PT Students who want to be able to holistically treat patients, and be TRUE experts in human movement. The Academy is for students who may not have access to a wide range of pelvic health education in their graduate programs, and want to make sure they aren't missing out on vital education and skills leading up to their graduation.
The Academy is for New Grads and Seasoned Clinicians who have sensed the hole in their knowledge and skillset and want to develop new perspectives and intervention techniques to better treat their patients. The Academy is also for clinicians who may feel burnout in the field and are exploring various niches to change the trajectory of their career.
CHECK OUT OUR PAYMENT PLANS FOR EASY + AFFORDABLE PRICING
3 MONTHLY PAYMENTS
WORLD CHANGER PATHWAY:
6 MONTHLY PAYMENTS
WORLD CHANGER PATHWAY:
12 MONTHLY PAYMENTS
WORLD CHANGER PATHWAY:
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your experience in The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
Why is there an application process to enroll in The Academy?
Is The Academy worth CEU credits?
How do I decide between the Discovery Pathway and The World-Changer Pathway?
How do I access The Academy?
How long will I have access to The Academy?
What is a Mentorship Call?
What is an Academy Huddle?
What is Voxer App access?
Hear What Our Members Are Saying About The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy!
Still On The Fence?
The Pelvic Health Kickstarter Academy Might Be The Perfect Step For You If....
- You want to FULLY explore the world of Physical Therapy, including one of the fastest growing niches in the field.
- You want to expand your knowledge of how PHPT work with pediatrics, neuro, OBGYN, and LGBTQ+ populations from clinicians who are leaders in each of subspecialties.
- You want to be a part of a community of like-minded and passionate individuals who desire to change the future of healthcare.
- You want to network with rockstar PTs who are passionate about their work and love what they do!
- You want to feel fully supported in your PT journey - from someone to help you with career planning and resume reviewing, to potentially creating your own Pelvic Health PT practice in the near or far future! (Remember, as an Academy member you get 30% off of the From Zero To Concierge Pelvic Health Practice course, as well as access to 1:1 clinical mentorship with me!)
- You want your PT school resume to stand out - it can be very challenging to get access to Pelvic Health experience as an undergrad.
- You are a clinician who is feeling burnt out in your career and want to explore a new path in your career.
- You are curious, driven, passionate, and a life-long learner!
If this is you, then click the button to apply!Apply Now